Category Archives: Features
I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Shawna of Beauty Like A Boss. Here’s a brief summary of her questions:
- When did your love for make up begin?
- Is there a story behind your companies name?
- What is your companies main goal?
- How long have you been in business?
- What is your favorite color you have created?
- What is your favorite Commercial Brand of Make Up?
- What inspires you most?
- Who is your biggest supporter of your business? (other than yourself lol)
- How did you choose your logo?
- What do you like most about having your own company?
- What do you like least about having your own company?
- Do you have any suggestions for consumers who are looking to buy handmade products?
You can find the interview in its entirety on her blog here: http://likeabossbeautyblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/interview-with-tina-from-dark-heart.html
On Tuesday, our Hearty.me feature will start for Heartsy VIP members. The deal will open up for regular members on Wednesday.
In order to keep from getting overly bogged down with orders, I’m going to remove the sample packs from the my Etsy store. I believe I can keep up with full size orders, but if I run out of sample pack stock, they take forever to do. There’s so much time involved in hand stamping the color names on all the bags, and filling them all, that I know I won’t be able to keep up with it. I’m still going to keep the samples available on Artfire, if anyone is interested.